Tire Pressure Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
I ordered TPS's for my 2021 Ram 3500, I think back in May. I just installed them in my new aftermarket wheels and they are not recognizing them. So far, I have tried disconnecting the negative battery terminals, driving at high speed, airing up the tires to max inflation pressure...No go. Any trick to this? When i did this to my 2018, it recognized the new wheels/tires 50ft from the tire shop. This time, I've gone 15 miles and nothing so far.

I can give you my info via PM if you wish to look them up for correct part numbers...I did not keep the paperwork.

DC Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am wondering if the truck was picking up the signal from the sensors in the old tires.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I ordered TPS's for my 2021 Ram 3500, I think back in May. I just installed them in my new aftermarket wheels and they are not recognizing them. So far, I have tried disconnecting the negative battery terminals, driving at high speed, airing up the tires to max inflation pressure...No go. Any trick to this? When i did this to my 2018, it recognized the new wheels/tires 50ft from the tire shop. This time, I've gone 15 miles and nothing so far.

I can give you my info via PM if you wish to look them up for correct part numbers...I did not keep the paperwork.

Send me your VIN and let's verify the part numbers first.

- Benny

OP
OP
Scottly

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Send me your VIN and let's verify the part numbers first.

- Benny
I installed them...don't have the part numbers to verify, which is why i was hoping you could look up what you sent me. Let's be upfront...If I got the wrong ones, It's my screw up, not yours. I looked them up and ordered them. VIN 3C63R3CL2MG540016

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
If you bought them from us I can check your order but will need your email. The part number I come up with is 68378369AE

-Benny