Tire Size Change at the Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herckules35

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
FYI I was in my local dealership today, looking for information on the best way to mitigate the drawbacks of changing my tire size (on my ‘21 Warlock I opted to keep my 275/60/20’s from my ‘17 Outdoorsman, and the dealership did not properly inform me of the TPMS/Speedo etc offsets it would cause).
An email came out today from FCA indicating that there will be a software update that will allow the dealership service centre to adjust your tire size. Most likely it will consist of a vehicle configuration modification. My VIN was not available at this time. The service manager suspects that this new feature is in beta testing. More to follow as things develop.

heckcat9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AlphaOBD can change your tiresize so your speedo, shift points, etc are accurate, and will likely cost less than the dealer doing it.

LouM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Ecodiesel crewcab old/ now 2019 Laramie Hemi
Engine
eco diesel old / now Hemi missing the eco's mileage
From what little I checked it seems that the 2021 Warlock could be purchased with 20 inch wheels and rubber.
Any dealer should be able to flash any stock tire size.
I know they could back in 2015 because I dumped the 20's from my Big Horn to go with the 17's
and the dealer had no problem flashing for any "stock" sized tire.
Or has been mention try with AlphaOBD.