Tirerack.com question

Jpmucha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m looking to buy tires and wheels from Tirerack.com and just looking for any any feedback from others that have bought from them wether good, bad or indifferent. Thanks.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
They are a well known company
at least as good as Discount or American Tire, or Firestone

What area of Connecticut are you in, there are others on this site that live in CT too & may have suggestions

When i was visiting back East, this tire shop went out of their way to get me back on the road, they are in Waterbury CT

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
yep done me good too bought my American racing Astrella 2 wheels & Michelin Defender 215/70/R15's for my 05 Lesabre from them
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in CT and used them a couple times. I used their Windsor location around the corner from Bradley airport. I'm only a few minutes away from that location so the couple times i did buy from there i went and picked the tires up so i cannot comment on their delivery. I suspect you'll be fine though

XCELLR8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got a set of wheels and tires for the daughters car and had no issues. Everything was there all I had to do was bolt them on.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
They're a top tire distributor, but you need to check who they've set up as installers in your area. I don't use them because they only have a few dinky shops in our huge metro area that are constantly booked. I use either a mobile tire install service who's pricing beats Tire Rack's, or Discount Tire I think beats Tire Rack for pricing and install sites.

When unsure which tire to get, I use Tire Rack's excellent rating system.