Tirerack.com question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShortyV8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My experience with Tire Rack is similar to jlevin75. I have purchased more sets of tires than I can remember and at least 2 winter packages. I usually pick up in Windsor CT and never had any issues. They move a lot of tires so their stock is fresh, even for specialty tires. Since I live about 45 minutes from Windsor I can pick up just about any tire I'm looking for within a few hours and drive it over to a local shop I use for install. Since most local retailers won't stock the specific tire I'm looking for, there is no faster way to get tires and get back on road.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I would mention in passing I bought from tire rack. They have no installers anywhere near where I live…..Duluth nearest, 11/2 hrs away!
So I bought them anyway, only to find most of the local installers either flat out wouldn’t fit or wanted a fortune to fit.
Went to my local dealership in end, fitted, balanced ( properly) all for $69 inc tax. Well pleased. But as I have said in other posts, I do have a great local dealer. Independent and privately owned as family business.

TBONE 2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Make sure that the tires are new stock not old stock. I bought tires from them and the tires where 5 years old, so back to them they went, never again going to buy online.

Bob Glovik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought my rims from them two years ago
I couldn't find these anywhere else, best price!
KMC XD Demogod style 20x10
I am very happy with them still Tirerack sales rep was great!

Attachments

• kmc-83721035918n_xl.jpg
    kmc-83721035918n_xl.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
Tire Rack is great. But be aware their site is not always accurate about stock. I ordered 5 Continental truck tires for my truck because they had great ratings for snow. TR e-mailed the next day that my tires had been back ordered for weeks. My second choice had been Michelin, but only because they were more expensive. TR gave me the Michelin tires for the same price as the cheaper Continentals.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i actually bought my tires on amazon free delivery to home. no complaints on price. however i wish i got more all terrain tires. they are getting a little loud and i rotate every 5000-7000 miles.

OP
OP
Jpmucha

Jpmucha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for all the input. I decided to give them a try. It’s for my daughter’s car and the wheels are on back order so have to wait another week or so.