To white letter or not white letter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krashdragon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My wife is Asian..... does that help convince you? :) :)

Hey, it takes a while to learn how to park a pu as opposed to a small car.
Did your wife ever have driving lessons or did you teach her? Not being snarky. but... I'm a certified drivers ed instructor. Easy enuf to teach people how to drive, not so much to park.. Especially as she's probably a lot shorter than you are. Makes a BIG difference. (I'm 5'4" My b.f. is 6'3" )
I'd suggest you and your wife figure out how SHE can park, use the markers she can see ( fender, rear window. rearview mirror, etc.)
You line up truck, then switch seats and let her figure out where HER markers are.
Do this with every step... line up, back in at angle, straighten up, etc. Keep switching places, everyone does not see things the same way.
Oh. Quit mansplaining, just stick to the facts. She'll figure it out just fine.
Mary A aka Krashdragon

cash4acres

4lb pompano
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L,660ftLbs=G56 Manual 6 speed
IMG_20200903_091035527.jpg 16 lug nuts per wheel. Black everything. 25-30 mpgs 2015 2500 RAM Cummins 4x4 4door camper shell 10,300lbs

Smitty7611

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500 Claasic
Engine
upload_2020-11-12_18-5-24.png
Love this look!
my colour
Just have to find black sport rims
it’s winter, so I have some time

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I went back and forth on this then decided to put the white letters out on mine because it's a white truck wit stock chrome wheels, so it works. If they were juts the outlined white letters, no, they would face inside no matter what, but the full white letters depend on the overall aesthetics and tire sidewall height. The Cooper's have the full white letters, so I would google the tire and see how they look on similar trucks. They do require the extra maintenance so they don't look trashy, but at least it's easily reversible if you don't like it.
I have always liked white letters and won't buy a tire if they don't have white letters. They are definitely harder to keep clean but to me they look sharp when they are clean. Of coarse everyone should put what they like on their own vehicle. I agree I wouldn't put them on something I was going to go mudding or rock crawling with.