Took the TRX plunge.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no idea what they are running for sales but you said Mass doesn't have that deal so I suggested coming down to CT for the truck. CT wasnt on your list of states that dont offer it. If you wanted it that bad with that deal then you apparently didnt try that hard to get that deal. I personally don't care what you buy. I was just suggesting looking at CT dealers since you're not far away.
I got'cha bro.

I appreciate the info. I'm gonna pass on the TRX, unless I can find an amazing deal in MA. Such a bad ass truck though. Seen three of them in my neighborhood already. One of them was modd'ed with aftermarket wheels and front/rear bumpers. Looked pretty amazing.

Big Jims 1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats!!!
Beautiful truck!

I acquired about getting a 2022 built, which the dealership are offering 10K off MSRP plus trade-in, but they do not do business with MA/CA/HI. I guess because of the taxes, registration and tags. It is a real pain in the butt. I mean, REAL PAIN in the butt. (That would be the only way I would be able to afford one. 10K off and trade-in.) Oh well, at least I tried.
Where’s that dealer? Maybe it’s time to trade my 2021 Laramie

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Saw a TRX listed locally for $115k. Not in my lifetime. Paid $40k, $10k off list for my new '17 Big Horn in Oct. Of '17.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where’s that dealer? Maybe it’s time to trade my 2021 Laramie
They are out of Virginia.
You have to be a member on the ram-trx forum over there. The offer is good until November 30th.

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2019 #2 Wrangler Salesman in United States
2019 #1 Top CEI in Mid Atlantic/East Coast

Gldwing57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Found a used one that's pretty well decked out and decided to go for it. Pretty sure I can still afford to put gas in it if my kids get scholarships for college... :D

View attachment 477812

I do still kinda miss the Rebel tho ;(
I did same thing traded my
Rebel on one with 300 miles.
Like the TRX but miss my Rebel

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did same thing traded my
Rebel on one with 300 miles.
Like the TRX but miss my Rebel
i keep hearing "miss my rebel" but i'm sitting here with a rebel drooling over TRX'

what do you miss? aside from fuel economy which is an obvious tradeoff, do you just miss the mods/time you'd put into the rebel or are there ways you miss it beyond that as a daily driver now that you've had both?

thanks.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i keep hearing "miss my rebel" but i'm sitting here with a rebel drooling over TRX'

what do you miss? aside from fuel economy which is an obvious tradeoff, do you just miss the mods/time you'd put into the rebel or are there ways you miss it beyond that as a daily driver now that you've had both?

thanks.
Great question. I was wondering the same thing.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

thanks.
I'm wondering as well?
Isn't the TRX a much better machine overall than the Rebel?? lol

OP
OP
Jayc71

Jayc71

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Turbo Diesel & 6.2L Supercharged Hemi
I'm wondering as well?
Isn't the TRX a much better machine overall than the Rebel?? lol
Oh the TRX is a much better overall truck for sure, just had a lot of good times with my Rebel and know it had a lot of years left in it. That's all.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A used one? You mean somebody already bought one and got rid of it? Id kinda like to hear the story on that one. Kinda wonder if it was because of the fuel bill....

Not dawggin' your ride at all, that TRX is a bad ass SOB but its just something I wouldn't be interested in even if I had the money for something like that. I'm just not in to Baja and desert stuff and if I wanted something off-road, it would be built, not made on a line in a factory so I kinda wonder if maybe that played a part in something like that already being a used vehicle so early.

hog4oc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greedy CA dealers like Sacramental government want 10-50K over MSRP.
I probably order from out of state dealers and ship to me. I bought my 300C long time ago from FL and ship to me.

Dave

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Greedy CA dealers like Sacramental government want 10-50K over MSRP.
I probably order from out of state dealers and ship to me. I bought my 300C long time ago from FL and ship to me.

Dave
Ef. That.

BamBam Senior

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love it! Well done. The white with black looks perfect to me, especially since it looks very Ram-tastic and not like a Ramified Raptor like the royal blue and black ones do.