Torxe exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Lindstrom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 ST
Engine
4.7L
I bought the same exhaust under a different name. It does not fit well at all. I did get it hung on the truck but had to buy a different hanger for the tailpipe. It sounds pretty good. Too bad they don’t have more options for our trucks.

OP
OP
Tom Williams

Tom Williams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What was the name of the exhaust you bought? Did you sound good? I have been trying to get Gibson and mbrp to make exhaust for our trucks with zero luck!

Mike Lindstrom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 ST
Engine
4.7L
This is what I bought. It didn’t come with installation instructions. I figured I could handle it. None of the pieces seem to fit in an area that puts the muffler in the correct spot. I did finally get it on the truck and overall I’m happy with the sound. I don’t however, like the way it hangs. It doesn’t give enough room to the rear end in my opinion. Also, if I didn’t have the tip on it, the end would be completely under the truck. As it is now, it’s still going to get exhaust under the truck.

C093638F-0E4B-4D90-A28D-6BFF056ABD12.png

OP
OP
Tom Williams

Tom Williams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This is what I bought. It didn’t come with installation instructions. I figured I could handle it. None of the pieces seem to fit in an area that puts the muffler in the correct spot. I did finally get it on the truck and overall I’m happy with the sound. I don’t however, like the way it hangs. It doesn’t give enough room to the rear end in my opinion. Also, if I didn’t have the tip on it, the end would be completely under the truck. As it is now, it’s still going to get exhaust under the truck.
Thank you for the responses! Could you possibly post a couple pictures? Also, how’s the drone?

View attachment 237288

Mike Lindstrom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 ST
Engine
4.7L
Sorry, I didn’t see your questions. The drone really isn’t too bad. You can hear it when it downshifts but at cruise rpm it’s not bad. I’ll get some pictures and post them shortly.