TOTM Is Coming Back To RamForum!

MADDOG

Snazzy Jeeper
Administrator
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just a note to let all our members know that staff here at RamForum is working on reviving the Truck Of The Month (TOTM) contest. We appreciate your patience as we bring this great contest back to the forum.

Our target is to start the contest in September of 2020.

We have a few administrative tasks to complete before we can start monthly contests. Watch this Section of the forum for more information as we move forward.

Andrew8917

Reaction score
Just a note to let all our members know that staff here at RamForum is working on reviving the Truck Of The Month (TOTM) contest. We appreciate your patience as we bring this great contest back to the forum.

Our target is to start the contest in September of 2020.

We have a few administrative tasks to complete before we can start monthly contests. Watch this Section of the forum for more information as we move forward.
How does it work? New to the community. Thanks btw for running this great resource.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TOTM Staff
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does it work? New to the community. Thanks btw for running this great resource.

The rules thread is located here.

For this month's contest, we are waiting for the nominated members to send me pics of their trucks. The voting thread will be up soon after that.

Bigdaddy

Reaction score
I'm a little late but great.

Hello MADDOG sir.

Bigdaddy

Reaction score
Lol, yes I know I guess that I'm the long lost member, lol, sometime I come on here and just read and not say nothing but like yourself I have being here since 2011 and I will always come back. Life have been good to me and my family and we are so busy, you know with our church trying to keep things straight but it's all good sir. I look forward on getting back, I'm over on the Cummins forum also, I go all over but anyway it's good to see that you are okay and safe for this pandemic, I will be so glad when it's over.

RamKing70

Reaction score
The rules thread is located here.

For this month's contest, we are waiting for the nominated members to send me pics of their trucks. The voting thread will be up soon after that.

Everyone loves a lil competition! Your rules link does not work. How do we enter? Thanx!