Tow/Haul always on

Are Power Wagons cool or what?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hello fellow Power Wagers,

anybody knows how to get the Tow/Haul function active at startup ( always active ) ?

This is a 2019 2500 6.4 hemi Power Wagon, my fourth ram.
The other 3 worked everyday ( 1000 lbs in the back ) and felt better with Tow/Haul enabled.

I plan to keep the Wagon longer and will invest in a tuner but they are not yet available.
I'd glue that button down if that worked.

Doctors says I might lose my index finger so I need a backup plan to
save me the hassle of pushing a button 6 times a day.

Let me know what you think,
Cheers
:redxhitrf7:IMG_20190929_171757.jpg

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Attach Mopar part # 68027813AA onto the Tow Haul button. None of your fingers would have to make direct contact with the button ever again.

Last edited:

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Out of curiousity, why do you want tow/haul active at startup? Are you pulling all the time? If not, you're killing your (arguably already not stellar) mileage for no reason.

OP
OP
Breaker Alex

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Out of curiousity, why do you want tow/haul active at startup? Are you pulling all the time? If not, you're killing your (arguably already not stellar) mileage for no reason.

I used to have a work cab fully loaded ( around 1000 lbs ) but now its just for the sporty power band and less shifting.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I use the tow/haul when driving both up and down our steep grades (4% to well over 10%) around my mountainous road location within the Rocky Mountains, even while not towing or hauling any load. It holds it in the lower gears longer when both climbing and descending.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I haven’t towed in several weeks, I’ll put it in tow/haul mode and lock it in 4th and drive the crap out of it. You need to “clean the carburetor out” and “burn the old gas out”. Your Hemi will thank you for it!

OP
OP
Breaker Alex

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If I haven’t towed in several weeks, I’ll put it in tow/haul mode and lock it in 4th and drive the crap out of it. You need to “clean the carburetor out” and “burn the old gas out”. Your Hemi will thank you for it!
A redline a day keeps the garage away

JimmieRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello fellow Power Wagers,

anybody knows how to get the Tow/Haul function active at startup ( always active ) ?

This is a 2019 2500 6.4 hemi Power Wagon, my fourth ram.
The other 3 worked everyday ( 1000 lbs in the back ) and felt better with Tow/Haul enabled.

I plan to keep the Wagon longer and will invest in a tuner but they are not yet available.
I'd glue that button down if that worked.

Doctors says I might lose my index finger so I need a backup plan to
save me the hassle of pushing a button 6 times a day.

Let me know what you think,
Cheers
:redxhitrf7:View attachment 181969
Its really hard to believe that there isn’t a tuner available for your truck there is a tuner for everything . I would think Diablo would have

OP
OP
Breaker Alex

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Its really hard to believe that there isn’t a tuner available for your truck there is a tuner for everything . I would think Diablo would have

Oh I searched for a tuner but they're not there yet.Diablo have one for the 2019 5.7 hemi and for the 2018 6.4 hemi but not the 2019 6.4 hemi.
I hope it's ready early 2020 :hmm:

But hey... the truck is awesome anyway!