Tow my 5th wheel with the new 2022 Ram 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
F' all that...Motel 6. The only thing needing repacking is all the hookers you bought from the money you saved on those travel trailers. :dogpile:

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I HAVE neva seen that type of axle lubrication system, neat for sure. Somehow, I sincerely doubt my 2006 WW trailer from Oklahoma (dual axle/electric brake system) has these axles. Gonna have to do the old fashioned way: Pull tires, hub, pull bearings, clear with Whateva cleaner available (used to use gas way back when), repack and re-install.

Why doubt it. You should have received a owners manual for the axels.

I don't know what WW trailer is. BUT, Dexter is the largest supplier of axles for TTs.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why doubt it. You should have received a owners manual for the axels.

I don't know what WW trailer is. BUT, Dexter is the largest supplier of axles for TTs.
BRAND of Trailer, real popular this area, they R in My Case Stock Trailer, 14' X 6'.. 2006, and I have no clue what type of axles, lol. I got the book somewhere, gonna have to do a Recon, lol.

IMG_0418.jpg