Towing Mirrors for 2011 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for Towing Mirrors for 2011 1500 Laramie. thanks

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
there is no picture, do the mirrors flip up vertical so they are real wide? also do you have chrome styled ones

Yes we do offer them in chrome, and they do flip up so that you can see around your cargo better.

What options do your mirrors currently have such as power, heat, memory,puddle light, power fold ETC

Tony

OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes we do offer them in chrome, and they do flip up so that you can see around your cargo better.

What options do your mirrors currently have such as power, heat, memory,puddle light, power fold ETC

Tony

power, heat, memory,puddle light (blinkers)

question is also the tow mirrors like you can adjust the main mirrors and a smaller one, how would i control both with my stock controller?

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
power, heat, memory,puddle light (blinkers)

question is also the tow mirrors like you can adjust the main mirrors and a smaller one, how would i control both with my stock controller?

Here's a link to the chrome tow mirrors that would fit your truck (as long as it's not a mega cab).

The main mirror would be adjusted with the stock controller. I'm not sure if the lower one is adjustable, I haven't had a set in front of me to test this out. This set of mirrors includes all of the options that your current mirrors have.

2011 Ram Truck Power Heated Turn Signal Puddle Light Memory Chrome Cap Towing Flip-Up Mirror Pair (excluding Mega Cab) at 1A Auto.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca