Tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike0022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
I have a 2021 ram 1500 rebel and I am having TPMS issues with the truck. I hoping that I can get some feedback here to see if this is a common issue with the Ram 1500s. I am taking it to the dealer for the third timw in regards to the same TPMS issue. When I am driving Out of no where I get a TPMS error on the screen and it always starts at the front right passenger tire. The psi show “-“ and doesnt let me know the pai for that tire. If anyone knows the fix to this please let me know.

so far the dealership has changed out a TPMS in 1 of the tires. The second visit to the dealership they replaced the HUB which is what the TPMS sends the signal to.

thank you

Attachments

• A92A17B5-D41B-4BAA-B93B-9A70D3130984.jpeg
    A92A17B5-D41B-4BAA-B93B-9A70D3130984.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 9

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I swop out my winter/summer tyres and rims. Never have an issue with programming them. The ones on winter rims came with rims three yrs ago. I just put the wheels on every year and it recognises the new ones after a few mls.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Sorry Mike, this reply was meant for another thread. How I did this I don’t know still learning

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
I have a 2021 ram 1500 rebel and I am having TPMS issues with the truck. I hoping that I can get some feedback here to see if this is a common issue with the Ram 1500s. I am taking it to the dealer for the third timw in regards to the same TPMS issue. When I am driving Out of no where I get a TPMS error on the screen and it always starts at the front right passenger tire. The psi show “-“ and doesnt let me know the pai for that tire. If anyone knows the fix to this please let me know.

so far the dealership has changed out a TPMS in 1 of the tires. The second visit to the dealership they replaced the HUB which is what the TPMS sends the signal to.

thank you
I had TPMS issues with a 2012 Journey and a 2017 Ram 1500. Both did come from the dealership with nitrogen in the tires (same dealership for both, they put nitrogen in every tire on new vehicles they sell) After multiple trips to the dealership for the Journey without any resolution, I finally lowered the pressure to 10PSI then inflated back to 70PSI then lowered back down to the proper PSI as stated on the driver’s door post. Never had another TPMS fault. Did this same thing to the 1500 as soon as I got the first TPMS fault. Never had another false fault again. Don’t know if was getting rid of the nitrogen or if exercising the sensors up to 70PSI was the fix. Try exercising your sensors up to the max PSI your comfortable with then lower back down to where you want it. Can’t hurt and only takes a few minutes of your time.

Hanzie411

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi etorque
Are you still having this issue? My truck is doing the same thing. i have just dropped it off at the dealer for the 3rd time for this issue. They have already replaced the sensor in one tire thinking that was the issue. But it is not because the error will show on multiple tires.