Trade Black for Chrome Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian HMD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi. I have a ‘21 5500 with black tow mirrors power flat and convex with running/blinker and little white led. No power fold. Was wondering if anyone has the same style in chrome and would want to do a swap, black for chrome. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Luau_Pig

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Probably have better luck if you use fb marketplace. I did the same thing for my wife. I installed new tow mirrors on her truck and she hated them. Made a post to trade for regular mirrors and had quite a bit of interest. Only took a few days to find someone close by to make the swap.

Rock04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’m looking for the black mirrors and have chrome now. Are you still wanting to swap?

Rock04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Darn. I’m looking at different options to get black mirrors but it’s not looking promising

OP
OP
B

Brian HMD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m def open to the swap. I can prob go a few days without them as it’s a work truck. Before we go any further. Your mirrors are power/heated/running light w/directional? No power fold. That’s what mine are.