Traded her in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see you also blacked out the chrome emblem already too. LOL. Nice looking truck! The change of wheels really makes it a different looking truck. I like it.

OP
OP
15RamTX

15RamTX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see you also blacked out the chrome emblem already too. LOL. Nice looking truck! The change of wheels really makes it a different looking truck. I like it.
Thank ya!
I'm not a big fan of chrome, but I wanted to do something different than the blackout edition so I went with a sport.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cop4hire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Awesome truck. Congratulations. I've done the paperwork on getting our 2020. We are trading in our 2016. Unfortunately, my Governor has blocked all new vehicle sales because of the virus. You can go get new tires, oil change or do a recall but driving away in a new truck will kill someone.

OP
OP
15RamTX

15RamTX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome truck. Congratulations. I've done the paperwork on getting our 2020. We are trading in our 2016. Unfortunately, my Governor has blocked all new vehicle sales because of the virus. You can go get new tires, oil change or do a recall but driving away in a new truck will kill someone.
Appreciate it!
Apparently a lot of stuff will kill ya nowadays.
The dealership i went to was appointment only which i didn't know. They still let me in and sold a truck though!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk