Traded in my Ram 1500 for a 2 door Bronco!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Well gang, I decided that I no longer have the need for a full sized truck but I still wanted a very capable off road vehicle that would be easier to park and be easier on gas so I traded in my Ram 1500 towards a sweet 2 door 2022 Bronco Big Bend Advanced 4x4 with Sasquatch package! It features locking front and rear diffs, 35 inch tires on 17 inch wheels, a 4.7:1 gear ratio, trail turn assist and 2.3L 4 cylinder engine and a 10 speed automatic transmission! I’m picking it up on Tuesday next week. I’d like to extend a sincere thank you to all off you for sharing great information and keeping things respectful here. I’ll always be a RAM lover at heart but I couldn’t pass up the chance to have a more compact but still burly vehicle. Take care everyone and all the best in your adventures! Stay safe!

Attachments

• 972F8853-40D2-4549-861A-7885E3163D87.jpeg
    972F8853-40D2-4549-861A-7885E3163D87.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 78
  • B946B5CF-DC3F-4FB3-AAE0-8D1497366D90.jpeg
    B946B5CF-DC3F-4FB3-AAE0-8D1497366D90.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Thanks but unfortunately the truck and everything on it is going to the dealership. I’ll be losing my awesome Fox 2.5 suspension system too but gaining a LOT of other features in the swap. I can always save up for another set of Fox’s from Accutune down the road. Those JBA UCA’s are sweet though!

OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
C’mon…theyd never know!

Im assuming the 4cyl is forced induction? Im not all that familiar with ford motors nowadays. My last Ford was a ‘93 SHO,actually a Yamaha motor iirc.
To be honest I have no idea but when it’s in sport mode, this thing is peppy!!! I also love that it has an option to use AWD mode besides 2 high, 4 high and 4 low. In sport mode, it defaults to AWD and it’s awesome!!!

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To be honest I have no idea but when it’s in sport mode, this thing is peppy!!! I also love that it has an option to use AWD mode besides 2 high, 4 high and 4 low. In sport mode, it defaults to AWD and it’s awesome!!!
I bet its quite capable and nimble too!

Elvira

Reaction score
I haven't heard many good things about the 4 cyl engine in theose Bronco's, but i do hope yours is a good one and treats you well. I do know how you feel though about down sizing when there is no need for a bigger vehicle. Good luck and enjoy.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4

It's turbo'd. The only motor issues the Bronco has had was a certain run of the V6 with a bad batch of valve stems. You aren't going to save much gas, Sasquatch package will see to that, but Bronco is our next purchase as well.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Well gang, I decided that I no longer have the need for a full sized truck but I still wanted a very capable off road vehicle that would be easier to park and be easier on gas so I traded in my Ram 1500 towards a sweet 2 door 2022 Bronco Big Bend Advanced 4x4 with Sasquatch package! It features locking front and rear diffs, 35 inch tires on 17 inch wheels, a 4.7:1 gear ratio, trail turn assist and 2.3L 4 cylinder engine and a 10 speed automatic transmission! I’m picking it up on Tuesday next week. I’d like to extend a sincere thank you to all off you for sharing great information and keeping things respectful here. I’ll always be a RAM lover at heart but I couldn’t pass up the chance to have a more compact but still burly vehicle. Take care everyone and all the best in your adventures! Stay safe!

If I were to get a compact I'd get a 4 door Bronco.

Good luck!

BigFrog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Coming from a Ford F-150 for 16 years, I went shopping for a new truck. One of the trucks I test drove was a Bronco. I found the interior incredibly cheaply made, no power, and very small to get in and out of - it just didn't feel like a Ford. It felt like a jeep, not a truck. It wasn't for me. That said, my buddy owns the 4 door and he loves it, so much so, he has expanded his business that equips them. I don't get it, but to each it's own and wish you nothing but good luck. Oh, I've since bought a Big Horn and never looked back.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good Luck on yer new "Bronco".