Traded in my Tesla for the 2021 Rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So first time poster. New to Ram. I had a 2018 F150, which was traded for the Tesla Model 3 Performance and then 3 weeks ago I traded that for the 2021 Rebel Blacked Out Edition. Here is a pic:
IMG_0526.JPG

There are 3 things I wish I had.
1. I have a button to fold my mirrors but wish there was a setting to auto-fold them when I put in park
2. I wish I had gotten the rear view mirror that is a camera due to tinted windows
3. I wish I had the birds-eye view as well

Does anyone know if I can do 2 or 3 with just getting parts? As for #1, Is there software that I could hook my laptop/phone up and add that feature?

I am planning this weekend to do 2in wheel spacers.

Thanks and looking forward to being a member.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

Items 2 & 3 can be done with OEM or aftermarket parts easily enough. You'll need to get some hardware and the tools outlined in the Alfa OBD thread.

Number 1 has proven to be problemtic to date.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
#1 can be done with the Tazer RAM but you will have to leave it plugged into the OBD port.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.

OP
OP
J

JoeMo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
#1 can be done with the Tazer RAM but you will have to leave it plugged into the OBD port.
You just made my night :) I also saw a thread somewhere a few days ago about using the Tazer to enable a front camera which will solve part of the other issue. This could make for some fun youtube videos :). Thanks all!!

OP
OP
J

JoeMo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love the look of the spacers. I did 1.5 in the front and 2.0 on the rears.