transfercase diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If anyone has any doubt about this mod, lemme tell ya, this mod is the real deal.

Went to launch my boat yesterday on a slimey ramp (so slimey I wound up flat on my back). Decided to use 4 wheel drive and turned on the Brandon harness I installed last week. Backed down till boat floated off trailer. Put in park and set ebrake. No problems. Stepped out and down I went. Couldn't even walk on that ramp. Launch boat. Upon return, same situation , so in 4x4 it went w/ the lock harness engaged. Loaded boat on and truck pulled boat up that ramp like it was dry as a bone..

In the dirt parking lot the 4x4 bucked the steering just like my old 79 power wagon with the full gear drive W350 xfercase and manual warn hubs on the big Dana 60 front axle. Very impressed.

She does make a klunk when disengaging when adapter it turned off when backing up a tad.

Kudos to Brandon on his hard work developing the adapter cable
Agreed, had a similar situation where I dug myself into beach sand and the tide was coming in. Flipped his switch on and it pulled right out. Thanks @Brandon-w for finding a solution to these Nerfed tcases.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
:DLove hearing these stories. You honestly don't realize how bad the t case is until you have something to compare it with on the fly like my switch.
Thanks for taking the time to do a write up I appreciate it.

playmaker10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Brandon-w, you still making these harnesses?

I read through most of this thread but couldn't seem to find if anybody tested the harness on 5thGen Ram. Has anybody done this?