trdt44 Power Wagon Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trdt44

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I saw in your original post you planned on adding a second battery and was wondering where you put it or planned to?
I have not done it yet. I put dual lithium batteries in the camper and it has not been a priority to add a second to the truck. I had bought an OEM second battery mount from a diesel truck to use. It is a tight fit with the air cleaner box and have not figured out what modifications are needed. I was looking at the ARB compressor mount linked in another thread and noticed NH Overland makes a second battery mount for the same spot just. https://www.nhoverland.com/products/auxiliary-battery-mount

Pundy

Reaction score
Also check out the "Icky Concepts" battery tray. Very well designed, and don't forget about including the battery isolator system.
Can you provide a link to the Icky Concepts battery tray? I looked on their site and couldn't find it. Thanks!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you provide a link to the Icky Concepts battery tray? I looked on their site and couldn't find it. Thanks!