Treadwright Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keep us up to speed how they balance out (and run)....

OP
OP
M

mopar_man72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI MDS
I got up early Tuesday and had my tires mounted before work. I explained to the mechanic about the tires and that they might take extra weight to balance. As it turned out they balanced quite well. One took 1oz and the others took 3-4oz of weights.

As for the ride, they do have a little road noise but nothing terrible. I'm not feeling any vibrations yet, but I haven't had a chance to hit the interstate. They do like to pick up small stones. I hear them flying out of the tread leaving the gravel lot at work. So far so good!

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cool. Sounds like you did ok. Larger tires seem to be a little noisier anyway. Part of it is the shallower angle the tread slaps the pavement at. Let us know how they last.

Have you had a chance to try them out in the mud or off road yet?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mopar_man72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI MDS
Cool. Sounds like you did ok. Larger tires seem to be a little noisier anyway. Part of it is the shallower angle the tread slaps the pavement at. Let us know how they last.

Have you had a chance to try them out in the mud or off road yet?

I haven't tried any off road yet with them yet. Just been back and forth to work. I have some dirt roads around, but nowhere to hit mud without trespassing.