Trinity T1000 vs Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Pedal Commander is adjustable with up to 32 different adjustments you can make. You can adjust it to any driving style you like.
Jay

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PC is still my favorite mod. Ever once in awhile I turn it off if someone else is going to drive my truck and I hate it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It really is a great addition to the truck. No, it does not add power, the truck is just more reactive. If you don't think you have lag now, you'll definitely think you do after running this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rampaige

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like others have said, I’ve had to turn mine off a couple times to let others (family & mechanics) drive my truck. Then I forget to turn it back on when I get back in it and realize how much of a difference this thing really makes......night & day difference! My favorite mod to date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I compare the Pedal Commander to my Audi car's selectable drive types: Race, Sport, Dynamic, Auto, and Comfort. Race any Dynamic adjust the damping rates for the shocks but the other modes directly affect the throttle response. Comfort is normal throttle response, Auto allows low-throttle input for cruising but gives high throttle response for WOT, and Sport is constant high throttle response.

Laramie17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
People can call it anything they want--placebo effect, hoax, waste of money, whatever. I call it FUN!!!!
Jay

I had mine for à couple of weeks now, and i realllly love it, definetly a "smile maker device"!!!
I also turn it off sometimes....to appreciate it even more when i restart it!

You better get yourself a coffee mug with a really good lid when you buy a PC!!

JR