Truck noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braydon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a vibration in truck new front wheel bearings new ball joints new outer tie rods. Is it possible for the rear end to make your truck vibrate. When cruising down the highway the truck make a pulsing vibration threw the truck. If that makes sense. Cud this be tire or rear end or transmission

GunnerJ

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
same thing happened to me roughly in my 87 Suburban. After looking, it turned out to be that a U-joint in the rear Driveline was about to throw a cap. Might look at your U-joints

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
If you can get up on a grease rack and get someone to give it gas and get up under it and listen.

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you align it after installing tie-rod ends?

OP
OP
B

Braydon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes thinking wheel bearings again. What brand should I go with had moog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My dad bought a new dodge 2500 years ago and it had a vibration from day 1. Dealer basically jacked up radiator cap and started replacing, balancing everything they could think of. A year or so later he was getting rear gear set changed for the ratio he wanted from the get go but couldn't order. Come to find out it was a bad pinion bearing all along.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk