Truck of the month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know everyone doesn't scroll through the forum topics to find where they like to hang out so I wanted to post a reminder to go check out the TOTM voting thread. We need some votes!

Check it out HERE

Last edited:

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just one last attempt to see if others want to vote. It's over 5 1/2 hr. from now. There should be something you might like between the 3 trucks. There is one beautiful Crew cab 4x4 lifted truck with chrome, one beautiful Crew cab 4x4 lifted truck blacked out and one Regular cab short bed with chrome. Some hate chrome, some love chrome so you should like something on at least one of the three. It just takes about 10 seconds to push a button on the one you prefer, it would at least be fun to see how high we can get the numbers! I'm sure there will be no hard feelings no matter how it goes! I'm sure it will help to keep TOTM going in the future!

ShortRAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have been there. I still don't see any place to actually vote. The only active places I can find simply tell me WHO has voted for a particular truck.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only thing I can think of is that you have under 50 posts. Ill message an admin and see if that might be why.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
If you are using Tapatalk then the poll won't be visible.

If you are on a PC, Android without Tapatalk or an Apple you should be able to see the voting thread here:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/ap...nsored-by-tascaparts-com.176487/#post-2495689

The thread was closed the evening of 4/30 so you might have gotten in a bit too late to vote.

If you're using Tapatalk you can press the 3 dots in the upper right corner when you are viewing a thread and select "Web-View". This will open it in your browser and allow you to see the vote panel.

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know everyone doesn't scroll through the forum topics to find where they like to hang out so I wanted to post a reminder to go check out the TOTM voting thread. We need some votes!

Check it out HERE
Where’s the May thread?