Truxedo Pro-X15 review & lifetime warranty experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee888

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Little review of the ProX15.........previous GM truck had the Truxedo Lo-Pro Tonneau and it last 7 years when I lived in South FL. The FL heat got the best of Lo-Pro corner stitching and it was replaced free by Truxedo.

So with 1100 miles on my 2018 Laramie I continued my business/purchase with Truxedo with a Pro-X15. This is step up from their Lo-Pro with heavier duty velcro, tension adjustments near tailgate, and the track sits/rest 1/4" on bedrails with Tonneau being only 1/2" high due to approx 10 degree angle. Super lo-profile & would recommend this roll-up as top-notch.

Some folks may not pay attention to warranty when shopping, but I'm proof Truxedo stood by their lifetime guarantee. Heat/sun can take its toll on them so imo shop with warranty in mind.

IMG_1719.png

nighthawk87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Really really god point. A good long warranty is worth a lot when backed by a company that truly stands behind their product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got the same cover.....love it. Like how it sits inside the bed rails vs on top like my old cover did. Very easy to roll up/down and secure. Highly recommend.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I've got the same cover.....love it. Like how it sits inside the bed rails vs on top like my old cover did. Very easy to roll up/down and secure. Highly recommend.

Same for me, highly recommend.

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great endorsement with history to prove same.

I've been looking at these. Do you guys get much flapping at any speed or the fabric relaxing/stretching much? Doesn't sound like it with the years of service mentioned but looking to know...

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I've been looking at these. Do you guys get much flapping at any speed or the fabric relaxing/stretching much? Doesn't sound like it with the years of service mentioned but looking to know...

Mine stays pretty tight while driving. I can see it moving very slightly while driving. It's much more secure than my old cover I had on another truck. I think the material it's made of helps keep it tight.

Stage4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8 Cyl
Keep some 303 on the cover and it will help the cover survive the sun.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Stays tight, I see subtle movement at highway speeds but zero flapping is heard.