TRX vs Durango Hellcat

TRX Vs Hellcat Durango

• TRX

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Hellcat Durango

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I say TRX. The Raptor doesn't have the looks department sewed up in my opinion. I much prefer the TRX body style.

There's more talk about mileage here than I would have ever dreamed. Sorry but I couldn't care less about mileage IN A TRUCK.

20Blackout

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Durango I thought about the trx but imho the raptor is getting a v8 so it'll do it better and even though I love the look of the rams the raptor looks better than the trx also.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Always been a Dodge/Ram guy. Traded my 2015 Ram Limited on a 2018 Raptor. Traded my 2018 Raptor on a 2020 Ram
Limited. GT500 engine or not, it’s still a Ford. Don’t need a fold flat gear shift lever or fold flat seats. I’ll take the TRX when the prices normalize. Don’t get the appeal of Ford trucks (now my Shelby GT350, that’s a different story)

Groo

Reaction score
Ram Year
shopping
Engine
shopping
The Durango looks like it is going to be a 1 year only model, so that would be the only reason in my mind to get that one over the TRX.

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am guessing you are doing this in all the threads to "subscribe"

You can just click watch thread in the upper right hand corner.

Much easier. Or carry on as you are.

Thanks. Will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk