Turn signals problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC7784

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8
Hi everyone,

I bought Alpharex Luxx series 5th gen for my 2020 Classic Ram.

I tried to make them work properly but i have problems with my sequential turn signal.

Everything works fine : Low and high beams, Drl connected with the drl harness even the fun sequence at the beginning.

But my turn signals don't work at all and i have errors message on the dash with rapid green arrow.

I changed with alfaobd for led : high and low beam, front turn signals, front marker.

But no way to have turn signals.

Note that i have led tail lights and they work well.

Is someone had the same issue and how to fix it please? I don't know what to do right now.

Thank you very much for your help.

OP
OP
G

GMC7784

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8
Note that i have quad headlights

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
For some strange reason it seems like some trucks don't like the turn/marker lights being changed to LED. Some people have had luck with changing the settings with AlfaOBD others not so much. Some people have contacted Alpharex about the problem and they were sent resistors to add. Others have resorted to buying aftermarket plug in resistors for the 3157 bulb connections

OP
OP
G

GMC7784

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8
Ok good to know so just bad luck maybe i need some resistors.

Another possible solution please?

OP
OP
G

GMC7784

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8
An Alpharex technician tells me to disconnect the headlights internal load resistors and try like that. I tried and nothing happened.
He told me to add an additionnal resistor if it was the case.

I hope it'll work because i don't know what to do next :(

Jpage978

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You ever get this fixed, I had same issues, returned lights, about to install lights that aren't my favorite, but if fix for those, will try again