U Connect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tc3509

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi , Hope someone can help... 2016 ram big horn 1500 8.4 Uconnect with nav , driving along listening to the radio and went to the bluetooth option from FM - it was playing my music fine for about 1 min then screen went white and then black, now nothing,,, also voice command does not work, nor the usb charging power outlet located inside armrest /console and the lighted background for power outlets in console no longer lights up now either....

This is the second U Connect system for this truck, replaced once under warranty as it got stuck in a loop during reboot

so I was thinking A Fuse right ? Checked them ALL even the one inline for the radio (20amp) outside the main fuse box, all fuses appear to be good, no power to uconnect, or the usb port, as far as i can tell those are on separate fuses too, Maybe something unplugged ? or was not plugged in properly (loose) ,, just got this truck back from the dealer took tech 5 months and 51 hrs to figure out the (RUN) relay was causing electrical problems, they damaged the truck 3 times and had to send it for body work ....now this

Anyone got any suggestions other than the dealer - Anyone heard of this before ?

Please help if you think you can

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know you don't want to hear this suggestion but I would take it straight back to that dealer. You said they just "fixed" an electrical problem. Is this related? I cant tell you but it is an electrical problem that popped up after they had it apart

OP
OP
Tc3509

Tc3509

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I know... as reluctant as i am to go thru that again i will give them a call,,, thanks for your fast reply, I do appreciate anything

2014express1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am having similar issues did you get this fixed? if so, what was the solution? I have the 5.0 w/o nav but same issues.