UAS 8.4” UConnect and Media hub for 2014 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys I am looking for a UAS setup to put into my 2014, and remove my RA4 to sell. Let me know what you have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a UAS unit I am just about to post for sale. Came out of a 2018 the fell off the carrier on delivery. Have the original VIN as well. Free year of XM hasn't been activated yet. $750 USD shipped

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a UAS unit I am just about to post for sale. Came out of a 2018 the fell off the carrier on delivery. Have the original VIN as well. Free year of XM hasn't been activated yet. $750 USD shipped

Hub too?

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I would buy your RA4 if all is good with it and the price is right. PM me if so.

my70stangss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a UAQ 8.4 Radio (Nav) & hub with wiring adapter that im going to remove from my truck before I trade it in. I bought it from member here on this site in September , It came out of a Jeep compass. $800.00 shipped with insurance ,paypal -friends & family or add 3% , comes with radio , hub & wiring adapter .

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a UAQ 8.4 Radio (Nav) & hub with wiring adapter that im going to remove from my truck before I trade it in. I bought it from member here on this site in September , It came out of a Jeep compass. $800.00 shipped with insurance ,paypal -friends & family or add 3% , comes with radio , hub & wiring adapter .

Do you need a radio to install? I have an RA4

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Everything works fine on it? Does it say Jeep?

my70stangss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everything works on it , its has the ram Logo on it ( just checked ). Cant remember if the guy said it came out of a compass or I'm thinking of another unit I was checking out before I bought this one.

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Everything works on it , its has the ram Logo on it ( just checked ). Cant remember if the guy said it came out of a compass or I'm thinking of another unit I was checking out before I bought this one.

I had sent you a PM regarding pics and info

Status
Not open for further replies.