Uconnect 3C with 8.4" Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyhatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am new to the fourms.
Just picked up a 2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
And trying to get things fixed up.
I have researched this issue and the anwsers are from different years, just looking for my most up to date option.
This radio screen is delaminating and It has all kind of ghost action. Its the Alipine system and the Drivers door speaker isnt working.
My question is what screen will fit for this year and model radio. And is screen replacement the best option.

This truck will need lots of tlc just trying to tackle the tunes.

Thanks for the help
I am sure I will have alot more questions on other subjects in the near future.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I am new to the fourms.
Just picked up a 2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
And trying to get things fixed up.
I have researched this issue and the anwsers are from different years, just looking for my most up to date option.
This radio screen is delaminating and It has all kind of ghost action. Its the Alipine system and the Drivers door speaker isnt working.
My question is what screen will fit for this year and model radio. And is screen replacement the best option.

This truck will need lots of tlc just trying to tackle the tunes.

Thanks for the help
I am sure I will have alot more questions on other subjects in the near future.
Well, considering the year it's possible you have a upgraded 2018+ radio. Do you have factory NAV and/or Apple Carplay or Android Auto?

OP
OP
Flyhatch

Flyhatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought it from a friend ,I am pretty sure its factory. The build sheet says nav ready see dealer.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I bought it from a friend ,I am pretty sure its factory. The build sheet says nav ready see dealer.
I say that because I have never seen an older pre 2018 radio delaminate. Can you post a picture of your delamination?

OP
OP
Flyhatch

Flyhatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the help I will post pic when I go to the shop where its being evaluated for other issues. I noticed when I drove it there that the screen wasnt clear kinda dark