Uconnect 4 vs 4C w/Nav - differences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gottabdcheese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/etorque

PowerWagon18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Head to DriveUconnect.com for a handy comparison chart, but basically 4C will get you embedded nav. Is it worth the cost when you can go with the 4 and use Android or CarPlay with nav? I would say no, and I bought an '18 with the base 4 radio and don't miss the embedded nav at all.

WA RamDom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Android auto is great. I can use google maps or waze. Maps is great for when I've done a search for a few places and it already shows up on the hime screen tells me how far it is and how many minutes to get there. Of course the google assistant makes navigating so much easier. Tell her where i want to go and it plots it for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

slim chance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 eTorque
i have the level 1 with out nav and wife has the level 2 with nav .... the difference i see is i have to bring the wife's trk to a stop to make any changes to the Nav when using the trks Nav, i use a Garmin in my trk and she can make changes to the trip while i drive down the road ... the other difference which i do NOT use but is much discussed on forums, you can NOT remote start your trk when out of key fob range with out the NAV feature, but note the Uconnect remote start uses AT&T for connections

Don_T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I prefer to sue Waze as I think it is far better. However, I need to have cell service for it to work properly. The area I am now has little to no cell service. So, factory NAV is the backup.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963