Uconnect Memory issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnboy111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all first time posting and need a little help.
I present radio and phone into memory and they go back to blank every time in about 3 days. It's the 8.4 inch screen 2019 model. Any help would be appreciated.

pnmvroom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same issue here. I have only had my truck one day. If I turn truck off then back on presets are lost.
2019 Laramie. 8.4. Uconnect

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ditto. Some guy told me in another thread that I had 'demo mode' or 'display mode' set and it needed turned off....I don't see any such setting. Any of you guys have any insight into this? I'm setting up an appointment this afternoon to get all this little stuff addressed so I'll keep you posted when I hear something.

pnmvroom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Issue solved! Memory presets are tied to seat memory. Enter all presets for am fm and sat. Then hit the S and 1 or 2 on memory feature on drivers door. All presets should then be saved. I also unchecked the key fob linked to memory presets in the settings menu.

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Issue solved! Memory presets are tied to seat memory. Enter all presets for am fm and sat. Then hit the S and 1 or 2 on memory feature on drivers door. All presets should then be saved. I also unchecked the key fob linked to memory presets in the settings menu.
Well I'm going to have to try that out...That's a crazy but neat feature all at the same time. Thanks.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Don’t know if that fixed it for you but I was having the same problem but it seems it was tied to my Sirius XM Guardian service not being active on the radio. You can tell if it is active by hitting the Assist or SoS button. Once my radio was active I have not had a problem with stations resetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got to try this. It gets old having presets reset every time I get in vehicle

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got to try this. It gets old having presets reset every time I get in vehicle
You'll know if this is the culprit by coming to a stop after the truck is in gear and then hitting your seat preset button. When I would do that it would change my station. I still have not researched how to let the truck 'learn' my key fob should always be seat memory 1 and that will carry the radio presets as well.