Uconnect navigation horrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bkitchen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
My 2019 ram has the worst navigation experience I’ve ever had. Whenever I use the voice command it never finds anything. Period. It doesn’t find points of interest, addresses, or anything I ever search for ever. Anyone else have this problem? Or am I out of my mind?

Vipertrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Limited Crew Cab 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just had my 1500 LTD to the dealer due to navigation not allowing direct entry of addresses. Dealer told me RAM knows about it and will fix it in the future. Dealer also said use Voice Command to enter address and it will work. Total horse**** for a 1-year old truck!

bluebeast1562

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry to hear this. My 2020 8.4 does not have navigation, when I bought the truck asked about it and was told not an option in my trim level. Not a deal breaker, I use Waze or Android Auto for nav, no issues but I can see how you would be pissed to pay for something and have it not work right. Hope you get resolution as soon as possible.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The factory nav really hasn’t never really been anything special. At first I was really thrilled to finally have it when I bought my Limited but once I started using it, it didn’t take me long to find out its about as useless as **** on a bull. Using your Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps through your phone’s Apple Car Play or Android Connect is much, much better and much more reliable. Plus, you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg to keep it updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Just had my 1500 LTD to the dealer due to navigation not allowing direct entry of addresses. Dealer told me RAM knows about it and will fix it in the future. Dealer also said use Voice Command to enter address and it will work. Total horse**** for a 1-year old truck!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

Podcast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got my 2020 Laramie and the Nav has been good for me, only used it a couple times. Google maps works but I hate google tracking where I go so my location is always off on my phone.

I type the full address in and it's worked well, I have yet to try voice command with the Nav....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel