uConnect (Sirius Guardian) remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n-humble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bottom line, the app/system sucks. On my 2013 and now my 2016 both were at least a 70% failure rate for starting the truck or it took forever. I gave up on it..

I would have to agree. I have the Guardian app installed on my phone and it is connected to my Dad's 2018 Laramie. He's 84 years old and recently drove alone on a long trip so i wanted to keep tabs on his location. Never could get the POS app to show the truck's location.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I would have to agree. I have the Guardian app installed on my phone and it is connected to my Dad's 2018 Laramie. He's 84 years old and recently drove alone on a long trip so i wanted to keep tabs on his location. Never could get the POS app to show the truck's location.

Off topic but just a suggestion, if you both have iPhones you could setup “Find my Friends”. There is a google equivalent but I don’t know what it is off the top of my head if you both have Android phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n-humble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Off topic but just a suggestion, if you both have iPhones you could setup “Find my Friends”. There is a google equivalent but I don’t know what it is off the top of my head if you both have Android phones.

He's not technically savvy enough to carry a smartphone, nor does he have any desire to do so.

Rayzram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dronemobile.com

Yes this is the answer. Just spent some time on their site and looks like a nice deal and the price is good. How would we know when it become avaiable for the 19's? I do not have a dealer anywhere near me.

OP
OP
Doxmia

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes this is the answer. Just spent some time on their site and looks like a nice deal and the price is good. How would we know when it become avaiable for the 19's? I do not have a dealer anywhere near me.

I'd expect they're working their ass off to get it done before the snow falls but who knows. I called them a month ago and got no ETA.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine has never failed, but just takes forever. The GMC app worked really fast. I never get anything that says the command worked though............thought I would get a notification or something. Just says 'request received' on the app...........no notification to the phone or anything