Uconnect Vehicle Health Report issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0L
I have a 2019 1500 Classic Ecodiesel, and every month I receive a Vehicle Health Report about the truck from Uconnect. Well this month I get the Report and it show "1 Immediate Action" "1 Suggested Action". Truck is running great without any sign of issue at all. I checked up the Immediate Action error and it says it's my "Electronic Throttle Control" and the suggested action is my MIL light is on. None of which are on. I've also ran my OBD MX+and check for any error codes as well as Alpha OBD and neither show and errors or MIL lights on. I've run both systems to double check and nothing. I thought the UCONNECT might have had a momentary issue. However everytime I refresh the error never goes away on uconnect, but AlphaOBD shows no known faults.

Is the issue real or is Uconnect drunk?

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Nnever heard of this. I don't get any reports on either new vehicle. Do you have to subscribe or something for this service?

OP
OP
Sam Ram

Sam Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0L
Nnever heard of this. I don't get any reports on either new vehicle. Do you have to subscribe or something for this service?
No when I had the free 1 year trial I used it. But now it still come in every month. Usually it's a clean bill of health. It also send me updates if my fuel is low or time for an oil change.