Ultra finish polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is the best polish I've ever used. This polish actually works and has a nice bite to it. Ive taken swirl marks and fine scratches out. I would not recommend this product if it was crap. For $25 you get polish 1 bottle of detailer a microfiber & polishing cloth you wont be disappointed this really cleans up your truck. Works great on black

20200210_190348.jpg

Last edited:

Hudson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
did you use it by hand or machine polished?

Hudson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks sketchy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I read about this product. It is good for older single stage paints.
It seems to be quite messy when used as a machine polish and if you let it sit for too long on the paint it can be a real PITA to remove.
Similar product to Liquid Glass

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It seems to be quite messy when used as a machine polish and if you let it sit for too long on the paint it can be a real PITA to remove.
You read about it ? If you never used it dont knock it everything you say is wrong ive been using it for many years and for your information you dont let it dry its a polish and its nothing like liquid glass i know the owner's of both companies and i tried liquid glass once and would never use it again

davemuellen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Some of those old paints seem to need stuff with a high oil content to keep it looking nice. Probably why glazes worked so good back then. I couldn't see something like this working on a modern clearcoat and not hear about it ever online before now.

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some of those old paints seem to need stuff with a high oil content to keep it looking nice. Probably why glazes worked so good back then. I couldn't see something like this working on a modern clearcoat and not hear about it ever online before now.

Dont knock it without trying it. Read the can says clearcoat right on it all because you haven't heard about it doesnt mean it isnt good and there is a website and its sold at a lot of car shows its sold in new Jersey probably not where you live so open up your mind