UltraLuster Waterless Car Wash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? It sounds like a good idea, but it also seems to good to be true. It sounds like you just spray it, rub it in, then buff it off, and its supposed to leave a hard shine that's acrylic and "feels wet"?

UltraLuster Waterless Car Wash and Polish Acrylic Resin Coating

I wouldn't mind trying it out, but I don;t want to screw up my truck either. And anything that will help save my paint from the Arizona sun, would definitely be interesting in my book.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Some of those waterless carwashes actually removes the wax from your vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would be scared hemiless that useing waterless means added scratches..My truck always gets the local car wash power spray 1st then i drive home and use garden hose then wash..2 bucket wash system..1 with soapy water and other clean for rinceing off the brush/wash mitt.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's really no information on the web on this product other than from the people who make it.

That's usually a big enough flag for me to avoid it. Decent car care products get reviewed out the *****.

Take a look at a couple of products I use from Optimum Technologies...you'll see tons of positive reviews on them. Both are rinseless washes, one having a little bit of wax protection included. I use both...they're awesome.

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax, no rinse car wash, rinse free car wash, optimum no rinse

OP
OP
jssmith76

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good... Thanks guys. I knew it sounded kinda hinky.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sswyers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I used waster less wash before and I swear it's half the reason I have so many swirl marks it was a VERY light layer of fine dust