Under floor storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
2013 Outdoorsman has them... Not sure what year they became an option, but as far as I can see they only became available in 2013. Also not sure if you have QC or CC? If QC, you are likely SOL in any case, as there isn't room enough between the seats.

In any case, if you have the openings in your metal, (should have a plastic insert) you'll still need to cut the insulation and carpet to install.

FYI....My 2012 Tradesman had them.
I see this has been answered....Only Crew Cabs have them. Can't delete post, sorry.

MidwestJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My driver's side has a IFAK, roll of TP, LifeStraw, two bottles of water, two pistol mags, and three pairs of socks. I also lock my pistol in there when I can't carry it. Passenger side has a 150' hank of 10mm climbing rope, figure 8, a few carabiners, and a sit harness.

Sounds like you're way more squared away than me.:waytogo:

I dig it.

All great ideas.

I do have water, fire starters, and other doo-dads handy. Rope, compass, knives, gloves, light, binos in a gear bag.

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I carry the repel gear in case I have to go over the side of a bridge. Tampa Bay has a lot of bridges over a lot of water. I participated in a shallow-water rescue about 30 years ago, a car went off the road into a lake... I got to thinking about what if a car went off a bridge... Do I just drop my wallet on the floorboard of the truck and take a dive? Or use my training and gear to safely tie off to my truck and go over the side in an orderly manner. The first thing they teach First Responders is to protect yourself. I think sliding down 30' of rope is just a tad bit safer than doing a 30' high dive! LOL

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Made out of plastic and exposed to the exterior. I'm glad my ram doesn't have them.

rwreuter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My driver's side has a IFAK, roll of TP, LifeStraw, two bottles of water, two pistol mags, and three pairs of socks. I also lock my pistol in there when I can't carry it. Passenger side has a 150' hank of 10mm climbing rope, figure 8, a few carabiners, and a sit harness.

And all this time I thought they were there as a beer storage unit.....