UNDERCOVER FLEX TONNEAU COVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine
Anyone have this bed cover for their ram with the 5 foot seven bed? I had one before on an F1 50 didn’t think it fit the best. In my opinion it needed to be a couple inches longer. Any thoughts?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a Laramie w/5'7" bed not a Rebel.

2.5 yrs old. Has been good, no issues. Might get a splashes of water in a couple of the corners after a car wash but that's it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Larry Bam

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine
I have a Laramie w/5'7" bed not a Rebel.

2.5 yrs old. Has been good, no issues. Might get a splashes of water in a couple of the corners after a car wash but that's it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

thanks! I’m trying to find the best hard triple fold cover out there that doesn’t cost $1500+

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks! I’m trying to find the best hard triple fold cover out there that doesn’t cost $1500+

We haven't had any complaints with them. I also recommend you check out the BAK MX4. We have MANY options for a hard folding bed cover that are well under $1500. Contact us for a quote on anything. We would be happy to help!