Underseat Storage - give me your opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shaginwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 1500 Quad Cab on order and was looking for opinions on rear under seat storage manufacturers. I see DU-HA, Husky, Weathertech and Rough Country have fitment for the 2021 Ram. I had Husky in my F150 and it was fine. Pictures of your install would be appreciated.

Quint

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7L v8 eTorque
I looked at all of them, held off, and then eventually decided that I really didn't want storage.

First of all, I keep stuff under the driver's side rear seat and it all stays in place without a special storage device. Secondly, I frequently go camping and trips up north where I toss lots of gear/bags into the back. I love flipping up the rear seats and having lots of space. Lastly, I finally added my old subwoofer to this truck since I've got the base (non-Alpine/non-HK) system. I just built a custom box and put it under the rear passenger seat (it is easily removable) but a seat storage bin would have been in the way.

I'm just giving you my two cents to consider.

abnfdc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put a Du-Ha in today. No complaints. While I'll miss the floor space, this quad cab still has more backseat space than my access cab Tacoma had. I needed storage as I never leave home without some tools, a means to jump start, a 12V compressor, a plug kit, some basic emergency stuff, etc.

Edit--there are tons of pics out there already, but this is mine. Kind of a work in progress as I'm deciding what I want to tote around with me.

IMG_0157.jpg IMG_0158.jpg

Last edited:

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2021 Warlock (1500 classic) and mine came with that storage under the rear seat.

Totally off topic, but @abnfdc Thank You for your Service :waytogo:, even if you did pick the wrong branch. :p

Former Squid here, 92-96 though, in my case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn