Unsubscibe from threads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
How do I unsubscribe from a thread I no longer want to follow? I can't find a listing with selection boxes to choose the thread(s) and then unsubcribe. And if I open a thread I've been following, there is a Watch button no Unwatch button.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
How do I unsubscribe from a thread I no longer want to follow? I can't find a listing with selection boxes to choose the thread(s) and then unsubcribe. And if I open a thread I've been following, there is a Watch button no Unwatch button.
Usually, when you press the watch button, it automatically becomes the unwatch button. Are you saying that a thread you're watching doesn't have an unwatch button?

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well now the Unwatch is showing up. When I tried earlier, I only had a Watch button even on a thread I was watching. Must have been a weird quirk.

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Must have been because @rule18 is exactly right. If you've selected to WATCH a thread then it immediately gives you the option to UNWATCH the thread.

... Glitches, who needs them.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Well now the Unwatch is showing up. When I tried earlier, I only had a Watch button even on a thread I was watching. Must have been a weird quirk.
Gremlins in the machine, happens all the time...

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So what do I now do to unsubscribe from a thread on which I've posted in the past? Previously if I accessed all the subscribed threads, I could check a box to select as many threads as I wanted and then could make one choice that applied to all the selected threads. That's what I've run in to. Watched threads have the Unwatch button but what about a thread in which I've posted instead of watching? Thanks.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
At the top left corner... Forums > Watched > Watched Threads, select the check boxes for the threads you want to unwatch. In the top right, click on Managed Watched Threads > Stop Watching Threads.

Last edited: