UPDATE: Fox Suspension on the way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
just spoke with Chris again. He said it's happening to some but not all. That's the part they are confused on. Might possibly be that some trucks are rolling out with longer front coils. So if that's the case we should have been getting the 1.5's. Also doesn't quite explain the rear ones then either. I'll keep everyone updated on this thread if the op is ok otherwise I'll create a new one.

TPW19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
How about everyone posting the letters and numbers off the tags on their front springs?
It would be a good comparison. Maybe post the years also.

My stock 2019 is 26 1/2” from center of hub to the fender flare.

OP
OP
rgrbobbyedwards

rgrbobbyedwards

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
just spoke with Chris again. He said it's happening to some but not all. That's the part they are confused on. Might possibly be that some trucks are rolling out with longer front coils. So if that's the case we should have been getting the 1.5's. Also doesn't quite explain the rear ones then either. I'll keep everyone updated on this thread if the op is ok otherwise I'll create a new one.

Nah let’s keep this going. This is good stuff. I may need to reach out to Chris and see about the 1.5’s up front.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
I bought almost the exact same set from them this week, ETA is Wednesday next week. Would have gotten the Fox w/ reservoirs but it said they were back ordered by a few months, almost want to hold off installing the Fox 2.0’s to see if yours come in quickly!

Only thing I didn’t get was the steering stabilizer. Interested to see your feedback on that, may add it down the road.
Who told you the Fox's were back ordered for a few months? I just ordered a set and wasn't told it would be this long.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
I bought almost the exact same set from them this week, ETA is Wednesday next week. Would have gotten the Fox w/ reservoirs but it said they were back ordered by a few months, almost want to hold off installing the Fox 2.0’s to see if yours come in quickly!

Only thing I didn’t get was the steering stabilizer. Interested to see your feedback on that, may add it down the road.
Who told you the Fox's were back ordered for a few months? I just ordered a set and wasn't told it would be this long.

Coll4646

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The Fox w/ reservoir were the ones that are backordered, website says 12-16 weeks and they’re only trickling in or something like that. B/c of the delay I just orders the regular Fox’s, they came in right away

Coll4646

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
How about everyone posting the letters and numbers off the tags on their front springs?
It would be a good comparison. Maybe post the years also.

My stock 2019 is 26 1/2” from center of hub to the fender flare.
I’m emailing with them at the moment as well. Posted earlier, got the 1/2” but looks lower as well. My spring has TF-351 on it, is there a better/different serial number to track it?

I’m about 26-26.5” hub to flare (although the center of the hub is slightly behind the center/middle of the flare, just had the alignment done so I assume it’s fine but does seem weird).

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'd gladly swap my 1/2 springs for th 1.5s. although I don't know if it would go in the garage. lol

Warlock1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Thanks Coll4646. Mine doesn't have remote resi's but my truck is also the ecodiesel so maybe that is the hold up? I went ahead and sent them an email asking for any updates as to when they will be stocking these again.

OP
OP
rgrbobbyedwards

rgrbobbyedwards

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine

Did he make mention of swapping out the 1/2’s for the 1 1/2’s for the guys that are experiencing the lower front ends? The more I look at it, the more it looks lower and lower than what it was

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did he make mention of swapping out the 1/2’s for the 1 1/2’s for the guys that are experiencing the lower front ends? The more I look at it, the more it looks lower and lower than what it was
yup pretty soon you will think it is a low rider....

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the guys here are posting about power wagons. I am guessing if you have an eco diesel you have a 1/2 ton so not the same shocks.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Here is a picture of my front OEM springs vs. the Thuren 1/2". Effectively, the OEM spring was a little longer. But, the Thuren is much stiffer than the OEM.

Attachments

• Front spring comparison.jpg
    Front spring comparison.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 12

Coll4646

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Did anyone ever hear anything back/find a resolution on the 1/2” front coils being lower? I emailed Thuren and didn’t hear back.

Not a huge deal at the end of the day but, a few months in, if I were to do it over I 100% would have gone with the 1 1/2”

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I also would have gone with the 1.5 inch ones. Haven't heard anything.