update on ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BAMA BOY

BAMA BOY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Liters of fire breathing fury!
will do man ill have to wait on the girlfriend im not to good with computers

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Brother that looks great on a red truck....

OP
OP
BAMA BOY

BAMA BOY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Liters of fire breathing fury!
apreciate it man wait till i get tool box pics up!

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Thought about an "old school" dragster push bar on my Red. May still do it at some point using a oak board only not scuffed up from pushing them damn old front motor rigs. Some of the young guys may not get into it, but the old hot rodder's would recognize it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpyAiXPlgBQ&feature=related

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thats some awesome footage , red. Hows that white x-mass theme , working out for ya? Lol. Our order for a white christmas, will come a little late.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Oh yeah eighty something degrees and white sand. Can't beat it. Do miss the holiday family gatherings. It's difficult getting grown kids and their families all together. I;m with one grand daughter and the wife is with the rest. Hopefully next year I can get everyone together in one place. Happy Holidays....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Oh yeah eighty something degrees and white sand. Can't beat it. Do miss the holiday family gatherings. It's difficult getting grown kids and their families all together. I;m with one grand daughter and the wife is with the rest. Hopefully next year I can get everyone together in one place. Happy Holidays....

I hope so ,red There 's nothing like family, a small extension of yourslf as it were. I'll get there some day, for now I'm with the gf's family. The ex- has my kids.who don't call or write btw, I know I'm not alone in that regard. But as with anything really it's just temporary.imo. Peace brother; Happy New Year!!