Upgrade sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
If there is too much sway then the factory springs are not strong enough to support a non-static load. I had sway problems with my 2500 and I added a double leaf set of SuperSprings for $445 and an hour of my time and the problem was fixed. Far less sway and far less wear and tear on the shock aborbers / dampeners.

I added a BigWig bar to the rear axle and it did help in one area, much less wheel hop in turns with the bed empty. That is really a negative attribute of anti-sway bars on sports cars but a big positive with a pickup truck with a solid axle and lack of weight in the rear.

KentG

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 DT Big Horn
Engine
HEMI 5.7 V8
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I had a question about using the core 4x4 end links, what size bolt do you use with them to attach the sway bar to the end link? I assume you reuse the bolt from the frame to the end link, but does the core come with new bolts to the bar or do you reuse the old bolts from the Mopar part?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I had a question about using the core 4x4 end links, what size bolt do you use with them to attach the sway bar to the end link? I assume you reuse the bolt from the frame to the end link, but does the core come with new bolts to the bar or do you reuse the old bolts from the Mopar part?
If you order the set New with hardware it comes With everything you need.

KentG

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 DT Big Horn
Engine
HEMI 5.7 V8
Sweet, time to make an order!

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
I have a 39ft 8000lb travel trailer. On the way home from dealer I had some sway. Im going to double check my e4 equalizer hitch to make sure its set up properly but should I upgrade my sway bar on my truck as well?
Are you towing with a half ton truck?