Upgraded radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

officialtimmm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi 2500
When I upgrade my truck to the 8.4 radio will I need to flash it I have the codes and vin?? And also can I flash it using alfa obd

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I upgrade my truck to the 8.4 radio will I need to flash it I have the codes and vin?? And also can I flash it using alfa obd
No, there is no special programming required or codes needed. All you will need is the 4 digit radio anti theft unlock code. You will also need a conversion harness if you want to do the full upgrade with the 8.4 bezel. Contact Mike @M2mods in the vendor section of the forum for anything you may need for the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
O

officialtimmm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi 2500
No, there is no special programming required or codes needed. All you will need is the 4 digit radio anti theft unlock code. You will also need a conversion harness if you want to do the full upgrade with the 8.4 bezel. Contact Mike @M2mods in the vendor section of the forum for anything you may need for the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I git everything I need just wanted to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk