Upstate NY newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome and congrats on the new truck

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Welcome from up upstate NY. St. Lawrence County

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman
1990 5.9L 12v Cummins W250

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ha! I guess there’s upstate and then there’s UPstate. I hear you used to build choppers down there
Yeah they still have the building in Newburgh don’t know if it’s still open and I’m hearing that they’re thinking of putting them back on TV, imagine that!

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Yeah they still have the building in Newburgh don’t know if it’s still open and I’m hearing that they’re thinking of putting them back on TV, imagine that!
Didn't they build that bigger shop near Walden or something a few years back? Also, it's possible that my memory is swiss cheese. What were we talking about?

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Didn't they build that bigger shop near Walden or something a few years back? Also, it's possible that my memory is swiss cheese. What were we talking about?
Lol, what color is the number seven when you add it a dozen eggs.? They originally had their businesses in Montgomery and had the original bike shop in Walden, but they have/had their big cafe and headquarters right off Rte.300 in Newburgh by Stewart International Airport. I had a co-worker that used to play around with them and he did some welding for them until they got too big for themselves. They actually frequent a restaurant in Montgomery that they aren’t pursued at by the gawkers. I guess it would get stressful having everyone notice you wherever you go. Ahhh the price of stardom....you can keep it.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Lol, what color is the number seven when you add it a dozen eggs.? They originally had their businesses in Montgomery and had the original bike shop in Walden, but they have/had their big cafe and headquarters right off Rte.300 in Newburgh by Stewart International Airport. I had a co-worker that used to play around with them and he did some welding for them until they got too big for themselves. They actually frequent a restaurant in Montgomery that they aren’t pursued at by the gawkers. I guess it would get stressful having everyone notice you wherever you go. Ahhh the price of stardom....you can keep it.
Ahh, there ya go, thanks for the history lesson. I had all the parts, just not in the right order... LOL

Bob Macknight

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4hemi
welcome from a ex New Yorker (city that is) had a place in gilboa for about fifteen years now living in AZ

IMG_3279.JPG