Used/Certified 2022 Limited Mega Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
3500 Mega
I can offer this: Owned a 2021 (just traded) 3500 SRW HO/Aisin. It will sometimes hit a false neutral while slowing to a stop...If you accelerate, the engine will rev until it violently slams into gear. Being the Azzhole I am, I shove the pedal to the floor, redline it, and see if I can break something...Tried it many times, no breaky. :) Ran 35's on it it's entire life. Pulled loads that the DOT scaled me on and threatened to tell my mommy about...No breaky. Loved to drag race it, putting it in tow/haul mode, shift into 4wd, winding up the turbo/rpms, releasing the brakes and let her eat...No breaky. I'm pretty sure, given the mileage your prospect has, if it hasn't broken yet it's not going to.

OP
OP
RamGuy110

RamGuy110

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If I get it, I'll post some pics. It has some ugly Fuel rims on 295/60/20s. I would level it, and slap on Fuel Tritons 22x10 -18 on 35/12.5/22s.

riverboy460

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
don't walk run away from a.22. I had a loaded 3500 drw larime I sold to a local.ram.dealer in Washington. Had uconnect issues trans had issues they kept flashing it for. it was a ho aisin set up. Biggest waste of money ever. I lost about 9k as I was given 76k for it when I sold.it to dealer. my opinion to.ypu is don't buy something this new they are all garbage get yourself a pre def truck just stay away from.a ford 6.4. the 6.0 powerstrokes are great when you bulletproof them. I sold my ram and went back to ford.

OP
OP
RamGuy110

RamGuy110

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
don't walk run away from a.22. I had a loaded 3500 drw larime I sold to a local.ram.dealer in Washington. Had uconnect issues trans had issues they kept flashing it for. it was a ho aisin set up. Biggest waste of money ever. I lost about 9k as I was given 76k for it when I sold.it to dealer. my opinion to.ypu is don't buy something this new they are all garbage get yourself a pre def truck just stay away from.a ford 6.4. the 6.0 powerstrokes are great when you bulletproof them. I sold my ram and went back to ford.
The 22 Limited 68rfe that I traded in for my current 6.4 Hemi, had many of those same issues. It was always something. I miss the truck though.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I lemon lawed a Ford 6.0, so not a big Ford fan when it comes to their diesels.