Using Airbags to fit in the garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis Dugan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6, 3.7L
Ramguy, regarding Ram vs Garage: most states pickups have commercial license plates. Can park up to 72 hours on any city or county street. You might want to check if you have dedicated streets that would over ride CC&R’s (?) .

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
so what happens when you start welding and grinding /running an air compressor changing your oil or other fun stuff

Jim Carelas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L V6
Get away from any HOA.!! I learned from my ONE TIME with HOA's and will never do it again. Get out while you can.!!

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
This is how you deal with an unruly HOA:

We lived for 27 years in a HOA community of only 40 homes and little common property. Yet we had an annual budget which required $25.00 monthly dues and a Hitlarian board. Within the first 2 years of living there I found that my neighbors also hated the high dues, the forever president, the Architectural Control committee, and all the rules and inspections. So we got 21 of the owners to show up at the next annual meeting. Whereupon we voted the twits out. The next order of business was replace the evil AC committee with like minded rational neighbors. Then we fired the so called management company, who filed our state taxes and hired the lawn "care" contractor. Then we fired the lawn company. We cut dues to $20.00 a year (we owned 1/2 acre of vacant land and had to maintain liability insurance on the land and board). We selected a volunteer with a rider mower to cut the vacant land 8 times a year, or whenever he felt like it. We instituted an annual volunteer block party at Halloween to spend the remainder of the annual budget. We passed a change to the bi-laws so officers had to change each year, then we each year we rotated the offices of president, secretary, treasurer, vice president between a trusted group of long time residents.