Valvoline 0w40?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
My truck has never used oil. Or if it has it's negligible. I dont run many miles so I only have to change it annually. I have not had to add any oil between changes.
PUP is ok, I'm just not a pennzoil fan. I like valvoline so I'm going to run this euro blend and see what happens. If the engine gets noisier I'll change it out for redline probably, but I doubt it will.

Dragon44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Schaeffer's is what I use in my 6.4. the best in my opinion. Has alot of that good MolyB that the hemi likes. It meets Chrysler spec as well.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Schaeffer's is what I use in my 6.4. the best in my opinion. Has alot of that good MolyB that the hemi likes. It meets Chrysler spec as well.

Heard a lot of good things about Schaeffers. The shop I take work trucks to pushes it now. They do some sema builds and big lifts on trucks. I have yet to try it myself and I have enough Amsoil to do another oil change so it might be awhile before I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk