Vararam intakes at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are now offering Vararam intakes here at Got Exhaust. The classic Mopar style is back with the Air Grabber intake!

grabber.jpg

Features:
• Gains of 30HP and 30+FTlbs of Torque with NO tuning.

• Real world performance gains like ½ second or more off your 0-60mph time and .3-.4 off the ¼ mile and + 3-4mph! Try getting these types of gains with just a cold air intake, not a chance!

• Can be installed in about 10-20 min.

• Creates a look that screams pure MOPAR muscle.

• Lid options include- black textured, block smooth (for custom painting) or Hemi Orange

• The system uses the OEM hood, R/T and or aftermarket hoods are not required. The system draws air from the high pressure zone between the upper core support and the underside of the hood.

• No falling rain water issues like the other low inlet systems. The 4G features a high mount location and water drains to ensure that water, even water over 2 feet deep and mud will not be a problem

• A True full size Hemi air-filter, Custom made to Vararam specs by Green high performance filters. Pre oiled and ready to go out of the box. Washable and reusable Limited lifetime warrantee.

• A True forced induction system that is intercooled on the top and underbelly of the system. Protected underneath by a heat blanket. The blanket is fed cool air from the ram air system. This sandwitches cool air between the underbelly of the airbox and the blanket.

grabber-in-truck.jpg

grabber2.jpg

PM me for your special pricing!

Grant211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
30 hp gain by just putting on a cold air intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
30 hp gain by just putting on a cold air intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the manufacturers claim. There is lots of info on this forum in regards to this intake and its been confirmed to gain about 15-20 hp.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm more interested in the mpg claim, any input on that? Maybe only on the highway?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm more interested in the mpg claim, any input on that? Maybe only on the highway?
That's another manufacturer claim. MPG claims are always tough. Sooooooo many variables. Due to it's design I can see how it would boost mpg on high way. Also the less resistance for the air getting to the motor should help in all scenarios.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
one of the most popular intakes for the RAM

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you need a tuner to get the full benefits.

for the full benefits yes but you will get the majority of the gains with out a tune. an intake is a piece of the puzzle and the tune will make the most of all the puzzle pieces. An intake will get you most of the benefits without the tune tho. It will also give you added throttle response and look awesome lol