Veraram Air Grabber - thoughts/reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Vararam was one of the very first mods i did to my truck, and after a couple red light races with other stock 5.7 8spd Rams I am extremely satisfied with the performance it offers. My truck literally walks away from stock rams, with only a vararam and pedal commander installed in my truck currently. I had a regular cab with 3.92s start to pull away from me off the line, but I quickly caught up and passed him.
Removing the filter for cleaning is a bit of a hassle for someone as short as I am, but it's definitely a worthwhile modification. With all of the dirty road conditions I deal with, plus having deleted my AGS, ive decided to clean the filter with every oil change (every 5k miles on the dot bc I want to be meticulous, expense be damned)

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

You need an Outerwears pre filter[emoji106]

nwsewell

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You need an Outerwears pre filter[emoji106]
Ive been considering one, but tbh I actually don't mind cleaning the filter so often. I like seeing how effective the vararam is at sucking air lol

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk