Very interesting video,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I saw this yesterday. The thing sounded like it shifted like CRAP. def need to get that sorted out. Could've probably saved .5 of a damn second if the shifts were right.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I saw this yesterday. The thing sounded like it shifted like CRAP. def need to get that sorted out. Could've probably saved .5 of a damn second if the shifts were right.

AJ is one of the best hemi tuners out there,give him some time and he'll have it sorted out.Supposedly he's fighting convertor issues on it

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
just wish the 426 hemi was an option on the trucks.......maybe in 2021 or 2022 wishful thinking.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'd sure like to know which moderator figured they had to move this,it's starting to **** me off,as i'm getting mighty tired of having to hunt up my post.Whoever you are,you're ******* me off,lol. If things like this are going to be moved,i see no point in sharing them on here,might as well just left my sharing of the video on facebook pages.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Hey W O, it was nice knowing ya :)

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
What was with the brake lights at 1:08? Squirrel? lol

Nice motor though. Dayum.
i mean. whats a dodge without electrical issues right? hahaha

I bet the brake lights flashing is an ECU glitch. it wouldnt surprise me if this was still on the stock hellcat ECU.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
RT's were a little slow but then again I haven't been to the track since about 1995 so at 51 mine might be a little slower now too. I used to see between about .405 and .420. Anything slower was bad. I remember when I started out a veteran racer told me if you see the green you lost. I left when the last yellow lit. I would deep stage or shallow stage depending on grip levels. I never had a trans brake or 2 step. Manuals are a little harder though

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
RT's were a little slow but then again I haven't been to the track since about 1995 so at 51 mine might be a little slower now too. I used to see between about .405 and .420. Anything slower was bad. I remember when I started out a veteran racer told me if you see the green you lost. I left when the last yellow lit. I would deep stage or shallow stage depending on grip levels. I never had a trans brake or 2 step. Manuals are a little harder though

I don't think he was to worried about cutting a good light,lol. I'd lay odds they had the track rented to test and tune it more then anything

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
i mean. whats a dodge without electrical issues right? hahaha

I bet the brake lights flashing is an ECU glitch. it wouldnt surprise me if this was still on the stock hellcat ECU.

Stock Demon you mean,but i'd hazard a guess it'd have the upgraded race fuel Demon pcm,and with it being AJ's personal car,i'd lay money it's been leaned on slightly,and it'll get leaned on a bit more before he's done tweaking it. He's kind of acknowledged as one the elite Hemi tuners,and the car will be a showcase of his talents